Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Thankies
A closer walk with God
FACT camp
Knowing so many people better in AMKMC/POP
A wonderful family relationship
A wonderful relationship with friends
My A level results
Being in Law (haha that I'm still thinking about)
A life lived with renewed faith
2007 Hopes
A neverending relationship with God
A more active role in POP
Keeping the faith and friendships
Finishing my grade 8
Finishing law for that year unscathed
Chelsea with the Quadruple
No matter what, my basic wishes will remain the same,
To live a life with no regrets and only living a life worthy of His love and grace will accomplish that.
To continue on with the balance that I've found; by putting God, family, friends first before my studies.
To love generously, and unconditionally.
So many ups and downs; but nothing is by chance, I've come to learn that everything is in His time. I've come to appreciate everything that's happened to me (though still trying to figure out the piano thing!) but most importantly, I've been truly blessed and wonderfully loved.
Here's to 2006 and the coming year -2007.
Come on the Chels!